The Viscount's Son


About


'The Viscount's Son' is a fictional blog that tells the story of book conservator, Emma, and her online project - to transcribe an ancient and mysterious text. The trouble is, Emma's colleague, Jack, believes the medieval 'diary' is a fake. Emma decides to translate the text and leave it up to her readers to decide - so what will you think? Follow Emma's journey to discern the mysteries of the medieval memoir. 


Book Trailer







Available at:





    
Read a sample here:




Reviews:

"Overall, it was just what I was looking for: an enjoyable, curl up on the couch with a blanket read that’s a little spicy, different and definitely worth the 99 cents." - Teresa Coffey Alchemical Words

"As the book goes on it becomes a smooth, sensual ride through this unbelievable tale, I was hooked and ended up reading to the end! I loved this book. I was instantly impressed" - Rebbie Reviews

"The Viscount's Son is completely unlike anything I have ever read before, and it left me pleasantly surprised with its originality and how much content it packs into a shorter work." - Matthew R. Jenks Fields of Play



The Viscount's Son